Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clasp issues Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The clasp holding the band onto my Charge 5 just lets go at random times- walking, running, hiking, standing in my kitchen. It doesn’t seem want to hold. I wish I had opted for the protection plan because I’m sure this will smash at some point.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas to help? 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Kdid_rn

Thank you for sharing all these details about the inconvenience you've been having with your Charge 5. 

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Have a good day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

I did contact customer support regarding this issue and really received zero help. I was sent a link on how to properly attach a band and how to make sure it is properly attached. Which, proper attachment is NOT an issue. The band is properly attached and then lets go with activity. I am not satisfied. I have always been satisfied with fitbit support and quality of the products until now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kdid_rn Thank you for your reply and for sharing your feedback. 

It seems that Support has sent you a response with further instructions. Could you please confirm if you've received their e-mail? Make sure to check your spam folder as well in case you're not able to see it in your inbox. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes