Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty keeping the time on my clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I am having difficulty keeping the time on my clock face. When I select a topic to review on the different matters of interest, all is fine. I cannot get back to the clock face at all. I would appreciate any suggestions to assist me with this. 

Thank you

pat

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Pat2022

Thank you for sharing your inquiry about the Charge 5 and the clock faces. 

Could you please provide a few more details about the issue you're experiencing. Let me know if the swiping feature is not responding or what is happening exactly with the time on your display. You should be able to go back to your clock display by swiping right on the screen, or you can also double tap on the screen. 

In the meantime, make sure to try the three pulse restart in case you're having any type of issue with your display:   

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end of the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

button charge 5.jpeg

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello David. Thank you very much for your response to my inquiry.  

I read your response and tried to ‘double tap’ my screen and Voila - it worked. I missed that suggestion when I setup my watch and read through instructions and the forums. 

No further problem. I wish all problems were that easily resolved. 

Pat
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pat2022 No problem, that's great news! Thank you for sharing this update. 

See you around. 😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes