Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Fitbit community:

Did you know when you contact Fitbit about potential fraud on your account (a false warranty claim made by someone living in a different state) that Fitbit will proceed to still process that replacement, then after several months of "investigation," they will close the investigation without any closure of the actual fraud? Then, as a bonus, they will actually deactivate your device because of a warranty replacement! So, while someone else enjoys their free device, your device you paid hard money for gets shut down, and escalated to "the people." When you ask to speak with "the people," so that you can simply have your device active while they do an investigation (the same investigation they should've done 2 months ago,) they treat you like someone who is guilty of committing fraud. 

Absolutely pathetic customer service. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JAT36. I'm sorry to hear about your Charge 5 and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I checked your case and noticed that it has been escalated to the right department.

We look forward to get you back on track. 

Best Answer

After 2 months of supposed investigation, and over one full week of having an unusable device, you'll have to forgive me if I feel we have 2 different understandings of the word "escalation." 

Best Answer