Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Info

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning I got up and went for a 30min log. It documented 30+ min on my app totalling over 3,000steps. Then a couple hours later, my steps had been reset for the day and my walk and steps were gone. What on earth happened? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I’ve been having the same issue just recently. And about 2 days ago before this issue, my watch suddenly drained over 75% battery life in a span of several hours and the data was all out of sorts and incorrect.

Best Answer

Bought my charge 5 last week after using a charge 2 for the last five years with no issues. I only bought the charge 5 because the screen on my charge 2 finally cracked. I've had nothing but issues with my charge 5. Getting wildly different step counts for my daily walk that has been the same step amount consistently on my other device. Last straw was going for a run today, looking at my stats and hitting done, and then that run, its steps, mileage, and calories completing disappearing when I went to sync. I've restarted / redownloaded every which way and ensured my phone and app are on latest versions. The device just doesn't work. I contacted customer support chat and it was the most disappointing customer service experience I've had in my life. I have the warranty...just let me ship it back and get a new device. It's not user error if I owned an older model for 5 years with no issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes