Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 Madness!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So a year ago I purchased a Charge 5. Mostly please with it but.............!

One feature is driving me insane with these annoying popup screens in the middle of workouts that takes 45 seconds to clear to see my data.

Lifelong runner who enjoyed competing in 5 &10ks, Biathlons too. But when I go to my watch I want to see data and not celebratory screens such as a animated white shoe exploding, then congratulating me on something or another entirely unhelpful, to me. Like I am self-motivated and do not need gimmicks.  When they appear I have to wait nearly 45 seconds before it clears my screen to get the needed data update. Anyone else see this as I do?

How can I remove these useless monstrosities? I have searched for an answer in a number of Fitbit locations but there appears to be nothing. I will consider naming my firstborn after you if you rid me of these distracting splashscreens. 😉

Larry

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Why don't you set your goals to a more challenging level?  It should only celebrate when you think you deserve a celebration!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Why don't you set your goals to a more challenging level?  It should only celebrate when you think you deserve a celebration!

Best Answer