Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise list with its function

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a list of exercise for Charge 5 that indicates what they track and the functions the exercise offers? I understand that the exercise does not affect how the heart rate, calories are track etc. However, I understands that Running offers GPS, auto run, pace, Swimming offers the length of the pool etc. There are 20 exercise modes, I don't want to add all exercise just to see what they offers. It will be helpful if there is a list of informations about what each exercise tracks.

Update: Decided to run through all the exercise to see what are being track. Not the complete list, will update after I try.

For all Heart Zone Notification: Vibrate once is Fat Zone, Vibrate twice is Cardio Zone, Vibrate thrice is Peak Zone.

Workout

Setting: Goal, Heart Zone Notification, AOD.

Once start: Always can see calories at top and running stopwatch at bottom.

Show: Heart Rate, Clock time, Calories, Workout Duration , Active Zone Min.

End: Workout Duration, Active Zone Min, Avg Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Calories.

Run
Setting: Goal, Heart Zone Notification, GPS on, Run Detection, Auto Pause, AOD.

Once start: Always can see distance at top and running stopwatch at bottom.
Show: Pace, Avg pace, Heart Rate, Calories, Step, Clock Time, Distance, Workout Duration, Active Zone Min.
End: Workout Duration, Distance, Avg Pace, Active Zone Min, Avg Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Calories, Steps.

Bike
Setting: Goal, Heart Zone Notification, GPS on, AOD.

Show: Kph, Avg Kph, Heart Rate, Calories, Clock Time, Distance, Workout Duration, Active Zone Min.
End: Workout Duration, Distance, Avg Kph, Max Kph, Active Zone Min, Avg Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Calories

Weight

Setting: Goal, GPS on, AOD

Once start: Always can see calories at top and running stopwatch at bottom.

Show: Heart Rate, Clock time, Calories, Workout Duration , Active Zone Min

Ends: Workout Duration, Active Zone Min, Avg Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Calories

Hike

Setting: Goal, Heart Zone Notification, GPS on, AOD.

Show: Pace, Avg pace, Heart Rate, Calories, Step, Clock Time, Distance, Workout Duration, Active Zone Min.

End: Workout Duration, Distance, Avg Pace, Active Zone Min, Avg Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Calories, Steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Baybeemon As far as I know, there's nothing that shows an in-depth explanation about the exercise modes.  Most of them track pretty basic stuff like calories, heart rate, time, etc.  The ones that would be different would be swimming and anything that tracks GPS (walk, run, hike, bike).  Everything else tracks the same information and does nothing different at least from what I can tell.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Baybeemon As far as I know, there's nothing that shows an in-depth explanation about the exercise modes.  Most of them track pretty basic stuff like calories, heart rate, time, etc.  The ones that would be different would be swimming and anything that tracks GPS (walk, run, hike, bike).  Everything else tracks the same information and does nothing different at least from what I can tell.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Yup, you are right. Most of them track basic stuff. But I know that there is some difference like for swimming we can key in the pool length and it auto water lock. For running they actually can detect auto run/stop. So I hope that I can have a overview of what are the functions offered by these exercises and I will be able to choose the exercise according to the function. Like I probably use running exercise even for bike since bike doesn't have the auto run/stop function.

Best Answer
0 Votes