Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent HR Monitor on Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Currently, I pay for Fitbit premium, and I’m going to share the following information with users and hope that a moderator from Fitbit is able to answer my questions regarding the heart rate consistency on this and other devices.

if you don’t have Fitbit premium, you’ll never be given this information and it’s with them this information that lies the real truth behind your heart rate. My sleeping heart rate. My sleeping heart rate is 61. All I did for the hours in question was sleep. So, how can my resting heart rate be at 66?

I know if I was wearing an Apple Watch, it would definitely read at 61. Fitbit has been very inconsistent in addressing what is the algorithm use to determine your resting heart rate. You should fluctuate throughout the day as they are. That people are resting and not exercising all the time. There’s no way that a person could have a resting heart rate at higher amount when all they did online measures a completely different heart rate. So, there are two types of heart rates, sleeping heart rate and resting heart rate. Can someone explain the differences? 

all the person was doing was resting during that period of time how could they wake up and have a totally different heart rate? I hope that the answers from a moderator from Fitbit come with fax and citations they can help the community understand the inconsistencies they have occurred on not just this affected but several Fitbits that monitor heart rate.

It’s a moderator want to take a look at the photos that I took of my readings, I’ll be more than happy to share them. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0