Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibit Charge Stopped working after latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fibit Charge5 stopped working after the latest update.Before that I had no problems with it.The screen is blank.It will buzz when I plung it up to the charger,other than that nothing else will work >Can somebody help me with this tham=nks 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

It's happened to me too and I haven't had it long. Really pissed off. Can we get a refund???

Best Answer

Same here, but I didn’t even do the update!

It stoped working all of the sudden. I then plug it in, it buzzes, shows logo, logo goes away, back screen. Keeps repeating.

now, I removed from Charger and now it keeps showing the logo.

I restarted several times.

i‘m dissatisfied also, it’s not even a year old!

Best Answer

Mine stopped working, did a reset. Turned back on after a night on the charger. Immediately started an update then expired again soon after. Still dead!! 

Best Answer

I could have written these posts exactly the same.  My screen is black, won't keep a charge ( I don't think it is really charging ) and won't let me do the update. This happened within the last week.  And yes I did all the know reset, cleaning ... very frustrating 

Best Answer

Oh no! Same here. Mine no longer tracks any movements. I recently updated it too!

Best Answer

I called customer support and they fixed it. Lost my data while the tracker was down for 2+ hours though.

Best Answer
Good to know! Hopefully I can call them within next couple of days to get
it fixed
Best Answer
0 Votes