Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Initially, this feature worked (Find Phone) between a Charge 5 and a Samsung A50 when it was first released by Fitbit. But now the feature does not work. 

I have tried restarting the Charge 5 and restarting the phone but still does not work even when the Charge 5 is directly next to the phone. Bluetooth is turned on and connected to the Fitbit App on the phone so I have no idea why the "Find Phone" feature has stopped working.

Any help would be gladly taken!!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Ok, I've figured out what the problem is. The Fitbit App needs to be running on the phone for the "Find Phone" feature to work. 

It would be great if FitBit could circumvent the APP needing to be run on the phone. The whole point of misplacing a phone is that it happens when you least expect it. Could a thread be run on the phone so that the Find Phone feature would work even without the Fitbit App being on. I have often misplaced my phone and the Fitbit app is not running. I hear you say, "keep the APP running then!" but I don't think that is a good enough answer for many people.

Best Answer

I am having same problem & I did everything mentioned: I turned Bluetooth on & off, made sure app is running, reset charge 5 & turned phone on & off & still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes