Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Logo on Display Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I did the recent update (Wednesday, August 10th), my Charge 5 hasn’t been working properly. The FitBit logo pops up on my screen and doesn’t go away. I can’t sync my device. It’s horrible and frustrating because I only had this Charge 5 since May 2022. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Torr02 

Have you tried restarted your device ?

1. Connect Charge 5 to the charging cable. 
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SebWotan 

Yes, I tried that; however, it didn’t work :(. 
Thank you for the suggestion. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SebWotan @Torr02  Count me as another person with the same problem.  Previously to this I was having the battery draining issue with the latest firmware update.  Now I can't even use the Charge 5 at all.  This has gone from bad to worse.

I just got off the phone with the warranty department.  I followed all of their instructions, and had to send a video of the Charge 5.  I'm supposed to be receiving a new device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Torr02 

In that case, I propose you contact Fitbit support and see if you can get an exchange of your device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has same problem.   Is there a system wide issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same problem.   Nothing I do seems to fix it. This has happened two or three times. And then out of the blue it starts working. Sometimes for a week sometimes for a hour. 

Best Answer
0 Votes