Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not Syncing with Trainerize

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have set the Trainerize app to sync with my phone but the last information Trainerize has uploaded to their calendar is from Wednesday, August 3. Is anyone else having issues with this and has anyone figured out how to solve this? I click to Sync on Trainerize and have tried revoking permissions and giving them again and none of that has worked.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am having the same issue. 

A week ago Fitbit would sync with Trainerize all my exercises automatically. Now it won't sync information without me manually syncing and also doesn't upload the exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started having issues after the 9th August. No amount of disconnecting the apps has worked. I have reinstalled and reconnected Fitbit and Trainerize from scratch and the step count/sleep synchronise, but activities/cardio are no longer transferred. 

I also have to disconnect and reconnect the apps every single time I want to synchronise the data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, have tried revoking and resyncing. It pulls my steps through on a manual update sometimes but not any cardio activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This affects me too. Really frustrating to have to constantly manually sync it.

Best Answer
0 Votes