Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not doing activity hour

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

1:  fitbit won't sync

2. Although fitb8t seems to be registering steps there is nothing showing up on hourly activity.  I can walk around and total steps increase, however, nothing shows on hourly activity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Picard321 Have you tried doing any sort of trouble shooting? Try uninstalling the Fitbit app and installing it again. If that doesn't work, try restarting your Charge 5 or possibly even doing a factory reset and setting it up as a brand new device. 

Another option is to remove the hourly activity tile and add it back. You can do this by selecting "Edit" in the upper right hand corner and then deleting the hourly activity tile, then select "Done". To add it back, click "Edit" again and scroll to the bottom to find the hourly activity tile and add it back.

Let me know if any of that works for you.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Picard321 Have you tried doing any sort of trouble shooting? Try uninstalling the Fitbit app and installing it again. If that doesn't work, try restarting your Charge 5 or possibly even doing a factory reset and setting it up as a brand new device. 

Another option is to remove the hourly activity tile and add it back. You can do this by selecting "Edit" in the upper right hand corner and then deleting the hourly activity tile, then select "Done". To add it back, click "Edit" again and scroll to the bottom to find the hourly activity tile and add it back.

Let me know if any of that works for you.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, did all of that. It's working fine today. Thank you.
Best Answer