Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen screen Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 is fully charged, I did do the reset by pressing 3 times on the usb cable and it did work, when plug in the battery is showing on the screen,

Underneath I can see multicolour light flashing.

on the screen I can only see 5 dots on the top and nothing else, I did try to swipe up & down and right and left and nothing happens only for those 5 dots at the top of the screen, the middle one is brighter .

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Manulh29

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing this inconvenience with the Charge 5 and that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps. 

As you mentioned earlier, it's usually recommended to complete a three pulse restart on your device. Other users have also been able to resolve by changing the clock face option. 

However, if you already tried these steps mentioned earlier and you continue to experience the same problem, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, or that you continue the communication with them if you already have a case created. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
Thank you 😊 you are a champ. it did work by changing the clock face in
gallery 👍👍👍👍
Best Answer

@Manulh29 That's great news! Thank you for sharing this update. 

See you around. 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried changing the clock face.  The horizontal lines went away, but the new clock face shows very washed out, for example, light gray background instead of black.  Whacky.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Janet_Stephen_T Thank you for sharing that you already tried changing the clock face and that your screen seems washed out. 

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this and it seems they've provided you with more instructions. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes