Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 EDA scan chart question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, what is the point of showing the bar chart after every EDA Scan? Underneath the chart it says that “the less variations the calmer you are”. Does that mean that I should care about how many responses I had, or how much my responses varied during the session? Because sometimes I get fewer responses with more variations (for example 11 responses, in the chart: 3  1  5  2) and sometimes higher responses with no to low variations in it (21 responses, chart: 5  5  5  6)  If its the amounts of responses what determines stress then whats the point of breaking it down in the chart? Does variation in the chart say something?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, what is the point of showing the bar chart after every EDA Scan? Underneath the chart it it says that “the less variations the calmer you are”. Does that mean that I should care about how many responses I had, or how much my responses varied during the session? Because sometimes I get fewer responses with more variations (for example 11 responses, in the chart: 3  1  5  2) and sometimes higher responses with no to low variations in it (21 responses, chart: 5  5  5  6)  If its the amounts of responses what determines stress then whats the point of breaking it down in the chart? Does variation in the chart say something?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ericka_, welcome to the community, How do I track and manage stress with my Fitbit device? maybe of interest. There's a section on EDA scanning.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ericka_ for the sake of good order I'm going to merge this with your other post.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes