Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Charge 5 and Customer Service

Almost to the year, another Fitbit has let me down. Customer support were not helpful and sent me an email stating that I would have to purchase a new Fitbit as mine is out of warranty. 
I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions: cleaning heads; restarting using the charging cable reset; different USB options; support etc. 

Lost my faith in Fitbit and after my second Fitbit short lived life… I am cynically sad and mad. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @HeARTafrica. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Charge 5 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team. Note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's not so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our team handles based on our policies. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your time and thoughts. I guess support tried their best however their resolve was that my Fitbit was out of warranty and that I should buy a new one. 

This is my 2nd Fitbit with a short lifespan. I have decided to find another brand.

Thank you again. 

Best Answer