Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received updates about Charge 5 replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why does fitbit refuse to provide a response?  I had an issue with my chg5, did the video, sent it in, fitbit sent email to confirm addresses... This all in 2 days. Every followup I make is "wait for an email" or a dropped call... Why?  Why can't you just send the replacement? Why does fit it have ti behave so unprofessionally?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @FitbitUser0822  when you return a Fitbit using the RMA, it goes to the warehouse where they verify the items received match those that you were told to return. After that, I'm not sure of the process, but if they said they would be in touch, they will. They had a few sales, so it's entirely possible that they are dealing with inventory shortages. Returning the device helps since they can then examine it to determine the issues.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

They are more than capable of responding to the direct email that they sent me.  They refuse.  Their chat or caller says, yes, they received my unit, and verified my mailing address, then poof!  Gone, nada.  No fitbit, no response.  I get the impression that with Google taking over, they want to make the brand disappear...they are doing a great job.  Had to go and buy that stupid AmazonFit, just to keep from going crazy not having a watch or a step counter.  LOL, maybe fitbit will send me a credit for that?

Best Answer

@FitbitUser0822 Welcome to the community forums. @Odyssey13 Thanks for sharing your insights.

@FitbitUser0822 Thanks for the detailed information, and I'm sorry for the experience that you've had with the replacement process. This isn't the type of experience that we want you to have, and your feedback is appreciated as it'll help us to improve our services.

I went ahead and forwarded your posts with our team so they can look into your case details. They'll get in touch with you via email, so please keep a closer eye on your inbox.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit I see you are answering in this thread, but ignoring multiple questions since July in the Charge 5 thread. Please provide an update for us? 

Best Answer

Same for me. Received and sent them my address 2.5 weeks ago. Still no info when shipping replacement.

Best Answer

I am having exactly the same issue with my Versa 4, which I purchased in June 2023. It just died within 2 months. They asked me to ship it back. They sent me an email to get shipping information and that was over two weeks ago. Ia è been asking for status updates and I literally feel like they are ghosting me. It’s appalling.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Juliap23 and @FitCC@Bellbam Welcome on board.

@Bellbam and @FitCC Thanks for sharing those details with me, and I'm sorry you've gone through this experience. While I don't have access to your case, I've forwarded your comments so our team can check your case details and provide you with an update. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

@Juliap23 Thanks for the heads up. Let me share that the inquiries related to the Charge 5 firmware update are being handled in a different thread which will be updated as soon as we have more information about this release. To prevent any confusion and keep the forums organized, make sure to share your comments there.

Best Answer