Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the clock face on my Charge 5?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change clock faces on Charge 5?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Dvorah, welcome, in the Fitbit app on your phone do the following. From the "Today" screen touch your icon in the top left corner>Charge 5 tile>Gallery> Clocks tab>to see 25 clock faces, your current clock face will have a checkmark under it. Touch the clock face you want and look at the description, if it's what you want > Install> See the red progress bar in the app & green progress bar on your device> On completion the new face will be present on your Charge 5. Return to the today screen in the app. You can change the faces as often as you like, do pay attention to the "Description" as many have different characteristics & data displays.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Dvorah, welcome, in the Fitbit app on your phone do the following. From the "Today" screen touch your icon in the top left corner>Charge 5 tile>Gallery> Clocks tab>to see 25 clock faces, your current clock face will have a checkmark under it. Touch the clock face you want and look at the description, if it's what you want > Install> See the red progress bar in the app & green progress bar on your device> On completion the new face will be present on your Charge 5. Return to the today screen in the app. You can change the faces as often as you like, do pay attention to the "Description" as many have different characteristics & data displays.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer