Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update is horrible! Sleep function is now useless.

This last update is so pathetic it's unbelievable that it got approved for distribution! The sleep tracker is now completely useless. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

If you want any help, you should probably say more. Personally, the latest update worked fine for me... I think I liked the changes they made in the app to sleep tracking, but I didn't spend much time with it before my Charge 5 suddenly died. Regardless, my point is that if you have feedback, you should be specific.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree before I was able to see independent more about my sleep pattern and click on it to see what times I was awake. I can't now.

Best Answer

I’ve been a Fitbit devotee since the earliest models, upgraded through several generations of product and resisted (even gave away) the Apple Watch. 

recently bought a Charge 5 and find it 

a) unreliable charge wise - suddenly drains for no app reason

b) unreliable data wise - entire nights sleep regularly go unrecorded

c) and whoever redesigned the latest dashboards has destroyed the very essence that differentiated your gui from the rest. 

is this just me ???

Best Answer

The sleel update is a terrible disappointment. The sleel tracker is not accurte but the app was beautifully displayed before and is now ruined,  almost unusable. I must find a new way to track sleep.

Best Answer

My sleep tracker and heart rate have not worked since 4/8/24. I have tried to reset the charge 5, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried a new clock face. Nothing works. Help!

Best Answer

The graph of sleep time is terrible. But, the worst issue I'm having is that I can no longer edit my sleep time. It is regularly wrong, but when I would edit in the past, it would update with all my information. For instance, last night it had me going to sleep at 12:16 am when I was asleep at 10:30 pm, so the info is inaccurate and thereby

Best Answer