Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing basic apps on Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day,

I bought a Charge 5 based on the specs, hoping to get a nice upgrade from my Xiaomi Band 6, just to discover that my new Fitbit Charge 5 has less useful apps than my previous $35 band.

1.- Are you going to allow turn-by-turn notifications via Bluetooth from Google Maps? Even when you are a Google Company!!! We don’t ask for maps, just turn-by-turn notifications wired to the phone by Bluetooth.

2.- The watch faces are so simple that there is none with all the full info that can be contained (day of the week, day of the month, time, steps, calories, heart rate, progress, distance). A few contain some info, but there is always a lack of something. Are you going to create a fully featured one?

3.- There is no ability to review the sports/activities after completion on the Charge itself and you need your phone with you!!! Even the Xiaomi Band 6 showed you a map to have a little overview of the route that you followed!!!

4.- For when calendar integration for iOS???

5.- Why don’t you include Music Controls on the Charge??? Are you going to do it?

6.- No one thought that creating a Flashlight app, to help in case of need could be helpful?? Actually very helpful. Are you thinking on doing it?

7.- Are you going to allow the user to organize/customize the order of all the apps?

Kind regards,

Al

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Astur , I would recommend posting your suggestions for improvement in the Feedback Forum .  That is the best place to allow your voice to be heard, and where other users can vote for, and comment on, your suggestions.

Tip: always do a search first to see if someone else has already posted the same, or similar, suggestion.  That way you help keep the forum organised, and, importantly, don’t split the vote! 

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes