Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 5 is falling apart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my screen is popping out! when I take it off charge, it still shows it's charging. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @garybootater

Thank you for sharing all this information about this issue with the Charge 5. 

Could you please provide a few more details about this issue you mentioned with the screen? If possible, could you please share with us a picture as well? Let me know if you're able to see anything on the display. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help! My screen is popping off too! It happened in class and one of the kindergarteners noticed it. So I taped it on and it still worked. Now, it's only showing time and KM on the home screen and I can't get anything else. I can get the updates when I sync with the app but really!!! I love the idea of this Fitbit but I have had nothing but trouble after the first 6 months owning it. The battery was draining like crazy so the company replaced it a few months ago, Yayyyyy! But now, the screen is popping out and not functioning properly. I just updated it because I noticed the battery was starting to drain quickly again and I hoped the update would help! Now, I have to sync to check everything except time and km. Plus, I will have to keep an eye on how quickly it drains now... Again!  I am so disappointed. I've come to depend on this device to clock stats and workouts. Ugh!

IMG-8737.jpgIMG-8738.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I appreciate the information provided about this inconvenience with your Charge 5 and for sharing the picture, @ypevie.  

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this and it seems they were able to provide you with more instructions. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,
Yes, I realized after that who I needed to contact. The issue has been
resolved. Thanks so much.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same thing!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community forums, @ypevie.  

Thanks for sharing that you experienced the same problem with your Charge 5.

It seems that you were also able to get in touch with the Customer Support team and they've shared some instructions with you as well.  

@ypevie That's great news! Thank you for sharing this update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes