Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just want to post this to other people on your community board. I am on fitbit device 5 or 6, sincerely lost count! They last from 6 months to a year and stop working. I love their idea of a fitness tracker( size, ease of use, and information they provide. However, their hardware/ Fitbit device itself doesn’t hold up to someone who really exercises every day. It is so frustrating to get caught in their replacement web. You are basically at their mercy. I have probably spent 400 bucks for 5 or 6 devices I have purchased or had replaced at a discount. I am so frustrated, this will be the last one!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I see this is the first time you have posted on these boards.  My suggestion would be that before you decide your tracker has stopped working and you purchase a new one, you might describe your problem in detail on these boards, preferably with just the relevant information and not too much back-story that might discourage busy readers. There is a wealth of problem-solving experience available here, sometimes even solving issues that one particular support person under time pressure might not have the answer to.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey thanks Johnny for responding. There was never a question as to what was wrong. I always call tech support for help with my Fitbits. They are the ones who told me the device was damaged and in need of replacement. One once was the device out of warranty and I had to by a new one. The others were replaced. Just frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes