Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Charge 5 and Customer Service

In the past 18 months, THREE Charge 5s have died on me. So, each one lasts an average of 6 months. I am not hard on them and don't even wear them in the shower, much less swimming or surfing or whatever. When my first Charge 5 died, I spent HOURS researching possible solutions, dealing with tech support, dealing with customer service, etc. Then after some time passed, my second Charge 5 died. Once again, I spent HOURS researching possible solutions, dealing with tech support, dealing with customer service, etc. And now my third Charge 5 has died. I'm done. I'm out. I am NOT looking for technical assistance or advice and I am NOT going to be dealing with Fitbit's staff once again. I'm cutting my losses and switching to Garmin. Just a note for others: at some point, you have to value your time and stop trying to rehabilitate products that were apparently designed to fail. And definitely don't throw good money after bad! (Apparently Fitbit is giving some people discount codes instead of free replacements?! Who is spending more money on such obvious garbage?!)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0