Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New android app graphs feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For step counts specifically a few things I used daily are no longer there with the latest updates, and some seemingly obvious potential changes were not done.  I imagine these might impact a number of others as well:

• Week total (or avg) view of steps. Right now there's no view that allows you to look at the trend week over week (the bars are either days or months only).  As I recover from an injury seeing this weekly total trend visually on a single graph was part of how I was monitoring progress - days are too variable and months are far too long.  It's also been how I've thought about step count for years for similar reasons
  • Year view doesn't allow scrolling to see the trend across years.  I realize this may be a casualty of the update, but when the axis changes for each year it's impossible to see any sort of trend across years
  • Year view gives a total step number for each month versus an average.  This seemed like an obvious change to make since there are variable number of days in each month so they are not really comparable otherwise

Overall it feels like this update was probably to elevate the colors/formatting and make certain parts more consistent with the iOS app, largely to the detriment of actual functionality from a user perspective

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0