Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sleep data display not user friendly

Please go back to the previous more simply data display with sleep score being prominent. Thanks 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Totally agree!

Best Answer

I’ve never seen a more epic design fail than how they updated the sleep graph. It’s almost unusable. Colours are too close to each other and the dotted joining lines fragment optics. I can not discern data in an instant and have to look hard to work out my data. Good design is only good if it looks good and functions well. This is why it’s an enormous and utter fail. Please please address and remedy in future updates. 

Best Answer

Completely agree. The new format of sleep data is awful – nowhere near as good as the one it replaces. The colours are naff too. Also, it appears that my device is no longer properly recording the commencement of sleep and only recognising it an hour or two later. Please revert!!!

Best Answer

Just a quick question what is the sleep graph? But if it is what I'm thinking of then yes I have noticed something different about it on the app recently, the sleep stages were different colours recently. Although I often forget to track my sleep, but I have started to track it again recently.

Best Answer

Yes, agree old graphics were much more useful.

Best Answer

Please go back to the old sleep graph and old colors.  This new sleep graph is not easy to read, and the colors are awful.  Thanks 

Best Answer

PLEASE for the love of all things holy, go back to the old design. The new one is completely useless. I can't figure anything out.

Best Answer

I agree. Because of my health issues, I paid more to get what I thought would be best, along with a set of extra bands, because I loved my old One model.  I experimented with several others after Fitbit quit supporting that one but decided to try it again.  It continues to shut off (disable) the sleep tracking. I bought it the end of September, immediately upgraded to Premium (annual) to have that feature.  The last time it updated my sleep was December 8. I am really frustrated with it. I am retired and don't have the desposible funds to keep buying duds.

Best Answer
0 Votes