Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No display on watch Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No display on watch face except for 5 dots.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community forums, @Kenzo01.  

Thank you for sharing your feedback and this information about the problem that you've been experiencing with your Charge 5. 

Before considering other options, could you please confirm if you already tried the restart procedure with the method described here below? 

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end of the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

This has been useful for other users experiencing something similar. In addition, you can also try changing to a different clock face and check if you continue to have the same problem. 

I'll be around.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Community forums, @Kenzo01.  

Thank you for sharing your feedback and this information about the problem that you've been experiencing with your Charge 5. 

Before considering other options, could you please confirm if you already tried the restart procedure with the method described here below? 

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end of the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

This has been useful for other users experiencing something similar. In addition, you can also try changing to a different clock face and check if you continue to have the same problem. 

I'll be around.

Best Answer
I tried the method of resetting charge 5 with the button on the cable and
it worked.

Thank you
Best Answer

@Kenzo01 That's great news! Thank you for sharing this update. 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavideFitbit:Your method for resetting the Charge 5 display, when it displays only 5 LEDs, by pressing the button on the USB Connector 3 times, worked on 1st try. I did not need to try switching Clock Faces. Thank you for your assistance.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @themezman

That's great news, thank you for sharing this update. 😁

See you around.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried changing clock face and resetting and it did not work. Should I remove and reinstall?

also, not certain it is related, for the last few weeks, it’s been difficult to sync my Fitbit.  

---------

Did not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @PHCharleston

Thank you for sharing all these details about the inconvenience you've been having with your Charge 5 and for confirming that you already tried the troubleshooting steps suggested. 

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this and it seems they've provided you with some instructions. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

See you around. 

Best Answer