Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not working properly on Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried every reset, power off option given in tutorial. What’s next? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Lindaloupace. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 5 before reaching out. 

As @Julia_G has asked, may we know the model of the phone you're using? 

In the meantime, please confirm that you've tried all tips and recommendations provided in either of these help articles according to your mobile device Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones or Why are notifications delayed or missing?

In case you're an iOS user and the messages you're not receiving are iMessages, please try toggling the iMessage setting; general > Messages > iMessage and verify the "Show Previews" is on "Always". 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Lindaloupace , please let us know what phone you use so that someone can help.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Lindaloupace. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 5 before reaching out. 

As @Julia_G has asked, may we know the model of the phone you're using? 

In the meantime, please confirm that you've tried all tips and recommendations provided in either of these help articles according to your mobile device Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones or Why are notifications delayed or missing?

In case you're an iOS user and the messages you're not receiving are iMessages, please try toggling the iMessage setting; general > Messages > iMessage and verify the "Show Previews" is on "Always". 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This still hasn’t worked for me. Notifications are on everywhere. And still not getting them to my Fitbit 

Best Answer

Fitbit charge 5. On iPhone 

Best Answer
0 Votes