Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really poor Fitbit Customer Service! 😡

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Really desperately unhappy with the terrible (or non-existent) customer service from Fitbit.

My Charge 5 died after 8 months, tried the usual suggestions (press the button on the charger 3 times etc etc) but nothing.

Being fed up with Fitbits as they don't seem to last (had a Charge 4 before which had to be replaced due to the screen having lines through it) I rang Fitbit Customer Service, I asked if I could get a refund to be told that I couldn't as the product was over 45 days old! Really? An 8 month old product fails and I cannot even get a refund?

Reluctantly I agreed for a replacement and almost 2 weeks later I'm still waiting. I gave the shipping address at the time of my call only to receive an email nearly a week later asking for the shipping address! A week later still no news so I rang yet again to ask what was going on only to be told that there was a delay with the people who ship the product. When I asked how much longer I would have to wait I was told they didn't know but would chase them.

The irony of all this is that if I was given a refund I could have driven to Argos and got one from them within the hour! 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for my replacement.

I shall never buy a Fitbit again after this one arrives even if this one fails within 12 months. The customer service is shameful and I will never recommend any of their products as a result. 😡

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Try again or use the twitter support. Dont give up.

Long term fitbit user since Flex. Some behaviors are rude.
Best Answer
0 Votes