Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood Pressure

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi..

I measure my blood pressure with a sphagnometer.

I was wondering if there is a place amongst the Charge 5 data to record this..?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I agree that is is a huge oversight by Fitbit!  BP monitoring is a major metric for a lot of people! Honestly, how hard can it be to add this to the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very few trackers so far can monitor this but agree this is very useful. Providing a function isnt just as important as getting it right. Charge 5 got the ECG but i have printed out the records to several doctors and they are not buying it (only taking it as a reference). It might end up just being another fancy function.

Long term fitbit user since Flex. Some behaviors are rude.
Best Answer

Hi, @spezzific , @Clay7 , and @Edmond .  A place to record blood pressure on your Fitbit account used to be available on the web based version.  With increasing focus on the app rather than the web version this was removed six or seven years ago.

However, that was before the increasing health based newer devices.  As they have recently added a place to record glucose readings I would not be surprised if blood pressure is next.  

To add to the pressure on Fitbit to include this, I would recommend voting for, and commenting on this feature request .

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes