Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a new Charge 5 about 3 weeks ago and the reminders to move worked for the first couple days and then stopped. In the app under the charge 5 unit the reminders toggle is on and the days set but in the app settings under the activity and wellness tab it is off. When I switch it on it goes back off as soon as I move away from that screen. I have done all of the things suggested so far but nothing seems to work. Not sure what else I should do other that delete and reinstall the app. Any help would be appreciated 

IMG_0433.png

IMG_0434.png

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello & welcome @kiwi_dread 

In case you haven't deleted & re-installed the app yet, you might want to try doing a Force Stop on the Fitbit app first. You might also want to clear the cache & storage. I recommend that you do a sync first to reduce the chance of losing any of your data. 

If this troubleshooting step doesn't work, then try deleting & re-installing the app after doing a sync. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks RiekoC. I logged out of the app, and turned my phone off and that seemed to work. Let’s see if it lasts.

Best Answer

Hi @kiwi_dread 

That's wonderful news. Thanks for letting us know that you're now getting your reminder to move. 

Speaking of which, my Charge 5 just reminded me it's time to move. Off I go...

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes