Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting Calorie Goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

Quick questions, how can I reset my calorie goal for what Fitbit automatically putted for me ? I played with the app and changed it but now I don't remember what I used to have...

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @OVOJayYz

Thanks for sharing your inquiry about the calorie goal on your Fitbit account. 

Tell me, are you trying to set to automatic the amount of "calories burned" goal or the calories "left to eat" goal? 

If it's the first one, the "calories burned" can't be set to automatic, you should choose an amount of calories to burn during the day. To edit the goal, go to the Fitbit app > Account > Activity > Calories Burned. Keep in mind that your BMR calories will also add to this total. 

For the second one, the calories "left to eat", you will need to set a Food Plan before so the app will calculate the amount of calories you have left to consume during the day. Depending on the intensity of the food plan, the calories will adjust automatically. To set up a Food Plan, go to the Fitbit app > Profile picture > Activity and Wellness > Nutrition and Weight and follow the onscreen instructions. You can find more information here

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes