Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment to Qatar

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i would ask if i purchase product from fitbit website and ship it to USA. in USA Aramex can fetch the fitbit to My country which is Qatar. the question is does it make any changes(Functions / subscription to app / warrenty) in the region point of view as i will use the watch in Qatar and Originally i will purchase online USA.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, thanks for sharing your inquiry about using your Ftibit device in Qatar, @Viqar_Jawaid.  

1. You can use all features of the device except the ones that are restricted by location, like ECG (including ECG notifications) or SpO2 and health metrics. Some features require the approval of certain agencies and institutions of each country before they can be activated for use. I recommend that you review this list periodically for ECG to check if your country has been added and this list for SpO2 tracking. 

2. You should be able to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit Premium subscription  without any problem. You can try downloading the app in your phone before you purchase the device to make sure you have access to everything. 

3. Please keep in mind that there may be limitations to the warranty options in this case, since Limited Product Warranties are valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Fitbit itself or through its authorized reseller.  

See you around in the Community. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes