Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Data - Information, not a question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure where to post this information or if anyone cares.  I had a two night at home sleep test that among other things recorded HR, time awake/asleep, and oxygen levels. Also had an additional overnight test that recorded oxygen levels and HR.  The results were VERY different between the three devices.  The Charge 5 has never showed any oxygen abnormalities in the 1 1/2 years I've been using it.  The two medical devices showed significant alarming abnormalities that supposedly say I require oxygen while sleeping.  All HR devices were in normal ranges.  Time awake on the Charge 5 is always below one hour.  The two night medical device showed more than two hours each night which I believe to be accurate since many nights I get up and sit in a chair to read for extended periods of time until I can go back to sleep - since my HR during those periods are usually around 62 the Charge 5 shows me as sleeping.  I obviously can't count on the Charge 5 awake times and oxygen data.  I mainly use it as a watch and to track if I worked out.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0