Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 isn't registering sleep data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, this is the second night in a row that my Charge 5 stops recording data in the middle of the night. However when I modify the end time, sleep stages do appear. Why is this happening? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hello,

Unfortunately, I can’t provide a screenshot of the problem because as mentioned in my post, when I changed the end time, the stages appeared.

This glitch did not happen after I sent the post. So I hope it was just that, a glitch that will not happen again.

Thanks for the follow-up, much appreciated.

Linda

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @SunsetRunner. 

Thank you for all the information you've provided about this inconvenience with the Charge 5. 

Before considering other options, could you please provide a few more details about this? If possible, could you please share with us a screenshot of the sleep log you mentioned so we can take a better look and further investigate?  

Regarding the sleep stages that appear after your modify the end time, let me know exactly what you're seeing. In the meantime, please try restarting your device using the charging cable and try the following steps in case it's an issue related to the app: 

• Log out from the app.
  • Restart your phone. 
  • Log back in to check if you're able to see your information. 
  • Try to setting up your Charge 5 as a new device in your account if you're still having the same problem. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

Unfortunately, I can’t provide a screenshot of the problem because as mentioned in my post, when I changed the end time, the stages appeared.

This glitch did not happen after I sent the post. So I hope it was just that, a glitch that will not happen again.

Thanks for the follow-up, much appreciated.

Linda
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner No problem, that's good news, thanks you for this update! 

Have a great day. 😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes