Did you mean: 

Sleep score history

ANSWERED

Sleep score history missing. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Buffajc 

Your sleep score history should still be available when you tap on the Week, Month, or Year option. For instance, if you want to see what your sleep scores were for last week:

• Tap on Week at the top of the Sleep page. That will default to the Duration graph.
  • Tap on the back arrow to the left to get to the previous week.
  • Tap on Score and you will see your sleep scores for last week as well as the weekly average. If you tap & hold on each bar, you will see the sleep score for that bar.
  • Under the graph, you will see each day of the week with your duration and sleep score. When you tap on the tile for a specific day, it will take you to the sleep log for that day.

Please let us know if there's any other sleep information that you would like help in finding.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, mine too. Also my sleeping heart rate compared to resting rate graph is gone! I have been monitoring that and all history of that is gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep score is jumbled up and unreadable with static like train lines running thru it. Neither use nor ornament!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Buffajc 

Your sleep score history should still be available when you tap on the Week, Month, or Year option. For instance, if you want to see what your sleep scores were for last week:

• Tap on Week at the top of the Sleep page. That will default to the Duration graph.
  • Tap on the back arrow to the left to get to the previous week.
  • Tap on Score and you will see your sleep scores for last week as well as the weekly average. If you tap & hold on each bar, you will see the sleep score for that bar.
  • Under the graph, you will see each day of the week with your duration and sleep score. When you tap on the tile for a specific day, it will take you to the sleep log for that day.

Please let us know if there's any other sleep information that you would like help in finding.

Best Answer

Hello @Angelheart301 

The sleeping heart rate compared to resting rate graph is still available. Tap on Sleeping heart rate. It will open to the graph you're looking for.

Same for Estimated oxygen variation. Tap on the tile to see the graph.

Best Answer