Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time is incorrect Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 is not showing the correct time, it’s running about 10 minutes slow, also not keeping a charge.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, it's good to see you visiting the Community forums, @Savannah15.

Thank you for all the information about the issue you've been experiencing with your Charge 5. 

Before considering other options, please make sure your phone meets the requirements listed hereKeep in mind that your Charge 5 may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or if it has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're using to sync your data. If you haven't done so already, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device:

• On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
  • Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Charge 5 automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now. If the issue persists, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Regarding the device not keeping a charge, please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article. You can also try restarting your device using the charging cable. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes