Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Firmware Version am I?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm so confused...

So my FitBit app tells me my Charge 5 is on Frimware Version 57.20001.188.58

New updates talk about an update of 194.61, does that mean the last section of 5 numbers?

Also if it's apparently this 194.61 update killing Charge 5's then why has mine been acting up the last 2 weeks?

At first I had a constant red light lit on its back which also came along with sudden battery drain.

Then it appeared to fix itself after 2-3 days and return to normal. However overnight its now not tracking my heart rate, and counting steps while it lays motionless on the table.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Nuhasna 

Although the latest firmware update, 194.61, for the Charge 5 was released in July, not everyone has gotten it. Like you, I'm on version 188.58 and haven't see the banner for the 194.61 update. 

Have you tried restarting your Charge 5 to see if that will clear the issues you're experiencing? If not, that's the first troubleshooting step to try. Click here if you would like instructions on: How to restart Charge 5 

It's been my experience that it could take several restarts to clear an issue. Hopefully, you will have a similar positive experience. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes