Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wristband issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Upgraded my Charge 3 to a Charge 5 and love the fact I can see the images on the face clear and brightly now. 
I wear it every day and fear I may lose it because it detaches from the short band on side of the watch at least once every other day. I thought it might an issue with the bands but noticed they both fit more snuggly into the clasp on one side than the other. 
So it appears one clasp is less tight fitting than the other. 
Any ideas on snugging up the clasp so I don’t loose it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @Bodegagolfer!

Sad to hear that your having an issue with your Charge 5's band. If you're using a genuine Fitbit band, this shouldn't happen. 
Please try if thorough cleaning of the band and the device itself will fix this issue. To do so I'd suggest having a closer look here:

Fitbit Wear and Care 

If that won't get things fixed, I'd recommend to contact Fitbit support as there might be something wrong with either the band or the device's attachment mechanism:

Fitbit Support Contact 

Stefan | Google PE, Fitbit
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @Bodegagolfer!

Sad to hear that your having an issue with your Charge 5's band. If you're using a genuine Fitbit band, this shouldn't happen. 
Please try if thorough cleaning of the band and the device itself will fix this issue. To do so I'd suggest having a closer look here:

Fitbit Wear and Care 

If that won't get things fixed, I'd recommend to contact Fitbit support as there might be something wrong with either the band or the device's attachment mechanism:

Fitbit Support Contact 

Stefan | Google PE, Fitbit
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer