Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 6 STILL dropping bluetooth connection

Since FitBit marked the other thread 'resolved' - here's the issue that's still ON-GOING as reported by dozens of Charge 6 users over the last few months with ZERO response from FitBit/Google. 😠

We have all updated our phones (iPhone and Androids) to the latest software updates and updated our FitBit apps to the latest release and the bluetooth connection between the Charge 6 and smartphone continues to DROP without cause and will not automatically re-connect. I have had 2 replacement devices from FitBit since purchasing this NEW product in October 2023 and all 3 Charge 6 devices have had this issue, which I never had with my Charge 5 and used for 2+ years.

Please stop telling us all to update our software/apps, 'forget' the device and reconnect. We've all followed FitBit's instruction to 'resolve' this issue and it does NOT work.

Majority of us use this specific type of device for the health tracking AND phone notification alerts... but the notifications feature is useless if the Charge 6 constantly loses connection with the phone and thus cannot relay notifications.

Give us a better solution or refund us for devices that do not function as advertised.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0