Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping heart rate?

I have a new charge 6 bought in March! Before the update of the sleeping app I could see my sleeping heart rate. After the update I cannot see it! All I can see is oxygen levels. 
iv restarted my charge 6 a few times. Also I have deleted the Fitbit app and installed again but it’s still not showing?? I have Fitbit premium for free! Its really annoying that I can’t access this information!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @KateKK1 and welcome to the Community.  Your sleeping heart rate tile is just below your Estimated oxygen variation graph.  It is shown in one of the images in the Community Blog article.

Just to be complete, that image shows the Snoring & Noise tile, but that feature isn't available on the Charge 6.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

IMG_9619.png

I don’t see sleeping heart rate. It has never showed after the update. Before the update I could see the data.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KateKK1   Thank you for the screenshot.  You did all the troubleshooting I would do.  I'll flag your post to get a moderator to help you.  You might get a faster answer by contacting Support.  Tap on your profile picture/gear icon in the upper right > Help & Support > Contact Customer Support.

Your screenshot clearly shows that you have other Premium sleep features, like Restlessness and your Sleep profile information.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks that would be great! I’ll send a message a little later on. 

Best Answer