Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 6 won’t vibrate

I have tried everything charge 6 will not vibrate. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Amy0231 Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for sharing these details, and your efforts to troubleshoot your tracker prior to posting. While checking your details, I noticed you already got in touch with our Support team. With this in mind, may I know if the issue still persists? If so, is the issue with your device not vibrating at all? Or is it specific to a certain feature, such as notifications or alarms?

I understand you've tried some steps, but please make sure your tracker isn't in DND or Sleep Mode as these functions will prevent your device from vibrating when receiving an alert. To check this, swipe down from the clock screen and tap any of those settings to turn them off.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for getting back to me. I have since figured it out.

Amy
Best Answer

@Amy0231 It's good to see you again.

You're welcome, I'm glad you sorted this out and I appreciate your efforts.

In case you have some spare time, I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you’ll find great tips and encouragement from other community members. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my charge 6 not vibrating. Could you please tell me what you did to get it to vibrate?

thanks

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Tessiefromks.

Thanks for joining this thread and letting us know about your Charge 6. I'm sorry to hear that and let me help you out! Before anything else, please make sure the DND or Sleep Mode aren't enabled as both settings will prevent any vibration from your device. You can find more information here.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest restarting your tracker with the charging cable to refresh its performance and see how it goes in the next few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes