Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sleep Score since 4/12

Hello, I know the sleep graph has changed.   +1 for hating it.   However my issue is the fact that I have not got a sleep score since 4/12.  I had a Charge 5.  I have been wanting to upgrade to the Charge 6 so did that this weekend.  I am still not getting a sleep score or full graph.  I can see it is getting my heart rate so thats not it.    I do not pay for Premium but I have always got a sleep score.   Anyone else having this issue.  Its very specific to 4/12.  I have not even had one proper sleep score since that date. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@captaink  I moved your post to the Charge 6 forum, a better fit for your issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this is specific to charge. Was hoping to get responses from anyone that might have experienced this to understand if it's possibly related to the new app.  I specifically posted in general for that reason 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also only had my charge 6 for a few days.  This started with charge 5.  Can this be put somewhere non specific for more visibility

Best Answer
0 Votes

Captaink,

I have experienced the same problems. Today I started a sync, went to iPhone settings and stopped Bluetooth, went back to sync and tried to sync again to get the error message Bluetooth off. Turned Bluetooth back on, went back to the App, swiped for a sync and it worked. I saw weeks worth of sleep data appear in the App. IDK but there is a bug somewhere between Apple's iOS last upgrade and FitBit. Keep trying!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response....I will try that. I have Android but that's exactly what I'm afraid of. Bug with the new app.  I am curious if this is going on randomly with all fitbits....but I got moved to charge 6 forum which makes no sense.  I had a charge 5 and just upgraded and it made no difference.  @LZeeW can you please move this back so more than just charge 6 folks will see it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same thing take place. I can sleep for 7+ hours and my score will be something like 1hr 7 min. I get ave. heart rate but no other health scores. Very frustrating. Also I REALLY liked the red and blue graphs showing my sleep score

Is there a way to go back to the old version?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see from other posts on the topic of crappy new software users are ready to change brands. Does anyone know if other brand trackers are eligible for UHC Advantage Wellness Rewards for exercise and/or steps?. Charge 6 is my fourth Fitbit, each progressively better until now. Steps and zone minutes are all that is working for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes