Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find clock display on Fitbit android and Windows 10 app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why has the option to alter the clock display been removed from the advanced options on the android and windows 10 apps? I have recently received a replacement charge HR and I cannot change the clock display to 24hr or to show the date!

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @decastb. It's great to have you here. The option to change the clock display on your Fitbit Charge HR is still available in the Fitbit app. I would recommend making sure you have the latest version of the Fitbit app.

To locate the different clock faces in your Android device please do the following:

- Go to the Dashboard and tap the 3 lines up in the left side corner

- Tap devices and select your tracker

- Select Clock Display

- After choosing the clock display please make sure you force sync by tapping Sync Now

In order to switch to military time is necessary going to the online Dashboard > Settings > Devices. Scroll down until you see Time. Please make sure you force sync everytime you make a change to your account. To force sync from a PC: right click the Fitbit Connect icon (located next to the time) and then click "Sync Now".

time.jpg

I moved this thread to the Android app board because it's more related to the topic. Hope to see you around more often. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @decastb. It's great to have you here. The option to change the clock display on your Fitbit Charge HR is still available in the Fitbit app. I would recommend making sure you have the latest version of the Fitbit app.

To locate the different clock faces in your Android device please do the following:

- Go to the Dashboard and tap the 3 lines up in the left side corner

- Tap devices and select your tracker

- Select Clock Display

- After choosing the clock display please make sure you force sync by tapping Sync Now

In order to switch to military time is necessary going to the online Dashboard > Settings > Devices. Scroll down until you see Time. Please make sure you force sync everytime you make a change to your account. To force sync from a PC: right click the Fitbit Connect icon (located next to the time) and then click "Sync Now".

time.jpg

I moved this thread to the Android app board because it's more related to the topic. Hope to see you around more often. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem on my laptop, but I don't have the three lines top left of dashboard! Help

Best Answer
0 Votes