Add 3rd party clock faces to Sense 2 and Versa 4

One of the nine features of the previous Versa watches was the ability to have 3rd party clocks available on the watch. With the Versa 4 the selection of clock faces are very limited with very few 3rd party clocks available. Whether this is from lack of an SDK for the developers or a choice by Fitbit, as users some of us like the ability to switch.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding 3rd party clock faces to Sense 2 and Versa 4. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I just returned my Pixel Watch as it was mediocre in battery life and specific other shortages that see that I can get from Sense 2 !!

However, it now seems that Sense 2 third-party support is not expected in the near future, if at all, Sense 2 becomes almost useless and not a substitute for Pixel Watch.
Third-Party Support is an absolute MUST have, otherwise, since Pixel Watch is useless as mentioned above, the only alternative is to change the Google ecosystem to Apple - which I'll hate, but not as much as I hate the non-support of third-party apps in Fitbit.

glitter1234
First Steps
Please make clock faces available. There are so many to choose from.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @glitter1234, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to use 3rd party clock faces for Versa 4. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums. 

Oliveivy2
First Steps
When I broke my versa 3 I thought that since they're very similar that most of the watch faces would be supported but I guess not.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Oliveivy2, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about supporting third-party clock faces on Versa 4 with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.