Add Newfoundland Credit Union to Fitbit pay

I'm stuck on whether or not to order the fitbit Versa special edition for the fitbit pay option or the regular version. Is it worth it for me to spend and extra $35 to buy it when my banks are currently not listed and there have not been many banks added over the last year.

I use a MasterCard with Bank of Montreal and my bank for everything else is the Newfoundland Credit Union.

Even adding Paypal will allow me to use this feature.

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hoddinott! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here:

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions!

BrandyClayton
First Steps

Please consider adding Pacific Marine Credit Union (PMCU) to your Fitbit pay. Im not sure if they are nation wide, but they are used by military all over the US. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.