Add PMS to Menstrual Health Tracking

On behalf of the community, we're posting a new feature suggestion to specifically add PMS as a symptom to the female health tracker.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

meaghin
Jogger

I don't think PMS is a good "symptom" option because it's a syndrome...not a symptom itself. The majority of the condition/symptom/mood requests from previous comments on this thread are actually symptoms associated with Premenstrual Syndrome. Perhaps it would make sense to name the category "PMS Symptoms" and then have the different symptom options for women to select? 

thrisno1likeme
First Steps

Yes! to be able to log PMS symptoms and what they are.

Untabo
Stepping Up

I really appreciate the idea of expanding the symptom tracker, but I'd like to see it expanded well beyond feminine health.  I'm tracking my heart rate, sleeping habits, weight, calorie intake, period and fluid intake here.  If I could track other symptoms, i.e. stuffy nose, runny nose, sluggishness, heartburn, contentment, etc. maybe I'd find key behaviors/foods that link to symptoms (good and bad) and which ultimately could improve my wellbeing.  

xxmariska98xx
First Steps

It would be nice if PMS could be added to the women health symptoms or something, for the women who go through that. That way you could maybe get an insight in whether that is what effects moodchanges or any other random changes! 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @xxmariska98xx. Thanks for sharing your suggestion about adding PMS to Female Health Tracking with us. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. This will helps us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.