Add TSB to Fitbit Pay

Dear Fitbit

Please add TSB bank to the list for Fitbit Pay in the UK.

Thanks

Blaze-Runner

22 Comments
Chargerunner
Jogger

Hi Blaze-Runner

I totally agree there is nowhere near enough banks in the UK signed up for Fitbit Pay, TSB would be a great addition.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Blaze-Runner.

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion.

Let's see what other users think about it.

Adrianix
First Steps

Dear Fitbit

I totally agree please add TSB bank to the list for Fitbit Pay in the UK.

It would be a perfect addition! Thanks a million.

Mabez
First Steps

Dear Fitbit,

I have bought versa special edition with fitbit pay function, setting it up and then realised it doesn't support it. So gutted.

Please add TSB Bank to the list.

Thank you 

Mabez

Kitkatfunky
First Steps

Yes!!! This is why I bought the SE charge 3 for Fitbit pay and TSB isn’t supported! Very disappointed 😔 

Lynseyburns24
First Steps

I agree completely. The reason I purchased a smart watch was to climb one more step on to the smart life ladder. Very disappointed to learn that TSB isn't supported as of yet. Lesson 87,967 should have done my research! 

N31LCr
First Steps

Hi Fitbit,

When do you think TSB bank will be added to the Fitbit pay. This is one of the reasons I wanted the Fitbit Versa 2.

Regards

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add tsb bank 

hassam
First Steps

I'm with TSB for last 10 years and I would like to stay this long with Fitbit. Please add TSB bank. I'm very happy with Fitbit Versa 2 but missing Fitbit pay feature..

Lozgoldie
Jogger

I've just bought the Charge 4 and really disappointed to learn that TSB aren't on their list of banks. Please add TSB to Fitbit pay!!! 

Kandarf
First Steps

One of the reasons I bought the charge 4  was for Fitbit pay and have just discovered TSB bank isn’t supported.... disappointed with how poorly UK banks in general  are supported on Fitbit 

Macavity
First Steps

Please please add TSB or Halifax to the list of banks that can use Fitpay.

One of the reason I got a Versa 3 was to use Fitpay.

Thank you

Lozgoldie
Jogger

Please add TSB to the Fitbit pay app!

BigJock
First Steps

Yes! Please add TSB. 🙂 

aldoj
First Steps

Love tsb to be added!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Total shocking this has been mentioned since 2019 and nothing has been done. Most of the supported banks for the uk on Fitbit pay are unheard of. Honestly feel like sending this back and getting an Apple Watch instead. Poor show Fitbit poor show

Boorup
First Steps

Another request for TSB 

To add insult to injury I keep getting reminders from my charge to set up Wallet 

Sandibaby43
First Steps

Please add TSB to Fitbit pay 

Jazz2626
First Steps
Please support more UK banks for firbit pay. TSB to be precise. Versa 2
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jazz2626, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding TSB bank to Fitbit Pay. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Reesehoward
First Steps

please add TSB bank to fitbit pay !

in1072
First Steps

Please add TSB

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.