Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @LokeAa, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to set your own intervals to receive water intake reminders with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

ravigrover26
First Steps

Please allow a feature to set a custom reminder at custom intervals like having water every 30 mins in my Inspire HR. It has a pre definted reminder for 250 steps move but I wish it also had the ability to define custom reminders fo what ever the user needs at custom intervals.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Guy_
Space Racer

If you have an Ionic, Versa or Sense go to the Gallery you may find a clock face that does it, such as SimpleClockPro which has a custom reminder to drink and log drinks but can be used for anything, it can even be used as a counter.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ravigrover26, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing to set custom water reminder at custom intervals like every 30 mins. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

nickd_a
First Steps

Such a simple idea I don’t know why custom reminders across the Fitbit set of devices isn’t already a thing?

There are already countless threads of people asking for this feature from years ago…

Definitely a needed feature and definitely should be shared internally?

kashiichan
Jogger

People have been asking for customised hydration reminders for literally years at this point.

KaraZielke
First Steps

I agree! This was suggested back in 2021 and there is no update on the progress. I would use it every day and so would alot of other people.

Fitbit you say you listen to your customers and community, but where are you on this development? Sounds like for years people have been asking for this and yet you have NOT listened. 

Will you listen not and update your community?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.