Allow all apps to be reorganized, uninstalled/removed on Luxe

Allow any preinstalled app to be uninstalled. Not all users use all the preinstalled app.
12 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Styo, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to uninstall all the pre installed apps on the watch. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

TiffanyPearl
First Steps

I agree with this suggestion for luxe, please allow us to uninstall apps that aren’t used frequently used. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I would love the ability to reorder apps on the Luxe.

Instead of swiping 4 times for excercize each day, I would love to access it in 1 swipe to the right.
Timer, alarm and relax are ahead of activities.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing all apps to be reorganized, uninstalled/removed on Luxe. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

crawfkar
First Steps

I just got my Luxe today and this was one of the first things I tried to do. I like these non-smart Fitbit watches because of their simplicity and easy use. Giving us this option and/or putting apps in the order we like would be ideal.

reese866
First Steps

The amount of times the luxe somehow auto starts timers and exercise, it’s ridiculous.  Battery drains in less than 24 hours if it’s not noticed one of these functions were turned on in error.

Why not give the user the ability to remove apps they don’t want on their watch?!

autoreg11167957
First Steps

I just got my Luxe today, after years of using the Alta HR - and I love it. But the first thing I was looking for after setting up the watch was how to be able to delete apps (like "Notifications", since I won't be using it - Digital Wellbeing is stilll a thing) or if deleting it was not possible to at least move it to the last position. Unfortunately both is not possible, but I really hope you do consider this feature in the near future. 

Charles000732
Jogger

Upvote. I’m never going to use notifications app. Please let users remove unused apps. And the reorder suggestion is great too. 

LornSt
First Steps

Agreed. I disabled the notification feature on my Luxe so the watch app is just useless clutter that slows down navigation.

thefurryknitter
First Steps
Add functionality to customize the order of the apps on the Luxe.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @thefurryknitter, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize the apps installed on your Luxe with us. Because a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Oli131313
Recovery Runner

I agree with this suggestion. Would be great to reorder the apps how I like on the watch face. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.