Arabic SMS & other Arabic notifications unreadable

We need very small update for language unicade can support arabic letter to be read from change 3, it is very easy for big & smart company as fitbit, take it as challenge for you customers satisfaction.

i hope to Be solve in next update

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

470 Comments
Almoosa73
First Steps
i couldn't have said it better myself. But you know what i did? I switched
to apple watch 3.
And it was a *world* of a difference to me! I have an iphone and the way
the apple watch integrated with my phone was wonderful. It makes using a
smartwatch something fun and enjoyable. And yes, it has arabic support 😄
That's just my own personal experience, sorry if i went off topic 🙂
Alhazmi83
First Steps

i can't believe that Fitbit released the versa in the Middle-East without supporting Arabic what is the point of even having a sales in our countries and not supporting our language, rest assure Fitbit i did spread the news to all fitness community that Arabic notifications is ????? with all Fitbit watches, you welcome

saifbadri
First Steps

I was a pebble user for years and with costume firmware my pebble had a full Arabic support. Fitbit acquired pebble and left us with no Arabic support on their ionic. please add this feature soon or we have to look for something else. I already voted for this feature request here, all arabic users please vote too:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Arabic-language-support-for-Ionic-Versa/idi-p/26...

AbdullahMS
Recovery Runner

#Arabic language#

@UmAlZubair wrote:

Since Middle East countries are many and ypu have many customers in the middle east too, I would strongly request you to consider supporting the arabic language in all Fitbit devices. I would tell that many of them would purchase the device if having arabic language over other products like Apple Watch. 

I believe your fitness trackers are far much butter, however lacks the needed language support to reach the customer base it would targets.

Moderator edit: Topic

Berredane1988
First Steps

Yes really we need to add arabic to the next update in fitbit ionic . Because we havr that probleme specially with notifications. Thanks fitbit 

Ababneh
Jogger

Still waiting for an update to support Arabic Language.

Much Appreciated

Mejo
Jogger

Yes Please we need Arabian language support for our fitbit devices 

The-Lovelorn
First Steps

It seems like nobody from Fitbit Team cares about us or this problem even.

We need it in notifications only, not the full system, you can do that by copy it from phone itself.

Mo3ath
First Steps

I have just got my versa and I am very disappointed from such a big brand like fitbit which is not supporting the Arabic language, I can’t do anything with the watch and I thought that was like apple watch supporting Arabic language. Hope the company caring about their customers in middle east and Arab countries.

Minshawy
Recovery Runner

Arab users of smart watches and fitness band are increasing and this require some interest in Arabic language.

Cheap bands available in market give full support to Arabic.

And I love Versa , but I can not get full benefits of notifications sent to it so I thing I will replace it by apple or Samsung.

Minshawy
Recovery Runner

I gave this comment before and still insisting on that : 

The idea of adding the Arabic language is not an idea for voting , it is not a new app or a creative idea .

It is a language spoken by a big sector of people who love your products and need to make the full benefits of it.

I think no need for voting .

Nohazem
Recovery Runner

I just got my Versa and I am in love with it, definitely will be happier if it supports Arabic please work on that.

Nohazem
Recovery Runner

I am in love with my Versa.

Please consider adding feature of Arabic language to be able to receive the notifications.

flfo0o6
First Steps

Yes please we realy need thats and also support the local bank 

Mohammed999
Jogger

We r need arabic in application for access and anderstanding my goal 

its very easy 

why u not put it?

@UmAlZubair wrote:

Since Middle East countries are many and ypu have many customers in the middle east too, I would strongly request you to consider supporting the arabic language in all Fitbit devices. I would tell that many of them would purchase the device if having arabic language over other products like Apple Watch. 

I believe your fitness trackers are far much butter, however lacks the needed language support to reach the customer base it would targets.

Moderator edit: Topic

luinx
First Steps

please support Arabic Language.

YasserMTH737
First Steps

نتمنى منكم دعم اللغة العربية

Hi,

We actually really want the Arabic language to be supported in all Fitbit products for all people who speak Arabic around the world.

I heard many of my friends who are considering Fitbit watches but are hesitating because of this language support issue. We really appreciate all of your work toward supporting the language.

zeyad
First Steps

I use my watch just for fitness , because it's not support Arabic language even the notification  !!! . they not consider us at all . 

I don't know how local dealer they sell Fitbit with out  Arabic language . the law in our country not allow selling product not support Arabic language , 

Ababneh
Jogger

Yes it should support Arabic Language. i'm considering switching to Apple Watch for that reason.

Abboudy_Shaklab
First Steps

I have been using Fitbit since August 8, 2016 (Charge HR then Charge 2 HR and now Ionic), and I think Fitbit trackers are far better than anything else on the market right now. The problem is in marketing since Apple is mercilessly showing Apple Watch as the best, which is definitely not the case. The Fitbit application itself, for example, is a marvel to enjoy because of its innovation and accuracy. It’s not even close to Apple Watch’s terrible apps. Thank you, Fitbit; and we are looking forward to seeing more innovation in hardware and software. Please consider adding Arabic language support for the Ionic and Versa. 

Yours truely, 

Abdul-Haseeb Shaklab 

mmarzoqi
First Steps

I wish see an Arabic text in my lovely Fitbit Versa 🤗

Malgowaifly
First Steps

I wish it will support arabic language for both the app and the tracker. And for meanwhile if they enable the transliteration feature in IOS devices like android, so we can see the arabic notifications translated into english letters.. 

Turkey1399
First Steps

Still waiting for an update to support Arabic Language.

Khalid1434
First Steps

I support adding Arabic language to Fitbit platform and smart watches.

Mr.M9
First Steps

it's great idea , I love my fitbit and sure support Arabic will add much more new Arabic lover !:) 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.