Endomondo Integration Improvements

It seems like all other fitness services (like Endomondo, Runkepper, Garmin etc.) supports synchronization to other such service. But Fitbit does not support this, unfortunately and surprisingly.

Fitbit only syncs Steps, Distance, and Sleep. Consequently, Fitbit does not sync exercises/runs, distance and time, heart rate, gps data (if recorded with the Fitbit app), etc. to Endomondo.

Fitbit should really consider to support synchronization of all data from Fitbit -> Endomondo (and other similar services). It seems like your users want to keep using services like Endomondo, Runkeeper etc. but would like to use Fitbit's hardware. As it is now, this is not possible.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

176 Comments
olee22
Recovery Runner

Currently the Fitbit Aria scale doesn't upload weight and fat% data to Endomondo.

My account syncs all other things, except weight and fat%.

Now I have to enter all data by hand, every single day.

This is a great miss.

Please develop the feature to be able to upload weight and fat% data to Endomondo.

Or do you really want me to buy a Withings scale?

Thanks for your help!

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Aria/Would-Aria-send-my-weight-stats-to-Endomondo/m-p/41819#M478

dmrozekml
Jogger

Late for me I already bought the Withings scale... and I'm enjoying my stats in Endomondo Smiley Very Happy

Justinas
First Steps

Hi, I thing, it will be great, if charge HR will sync with Endomondo workouts like the bluetooth heart rate monitor.

AJFrosty
First Steps
+1 Would love this
sahiltyagi
Jogger

Totally agree , once this is done we can give away with chest straps been used currently for endomondo 

Oojaa
First Steps

Would be great if Fitbit charge hr (and Surge) could send heart rate data to Endomondo via bluetooth. So for example if i use endomondo for a workout i can use Fitbit as a heart rate monitor.

Moderator edit: edited labels 

Daggnar
Recovery Runner

I want this feature too. This will complement my tranings very well.

Innovation
Stepping Up

I wan't to use Charge HR as a heart rate monitor when training with RunKeeper and Endomondo. When can you add this feature?

pottz
First Steps
And Strava please
BrianMc
Jogger
I support this request!!
ntrprzr
First Steps

Map My Ride too Please!

agemperline
Stepping Up

And MapMyRun and with the Surge please!

beejpowers
Jogger
Map My Fitness et al for the ChargeHR please! And runKeeper, too.
Innovation
Stepping Up

Hope more people can join and support this request 🙂 I realy need this 

joaoabs
Stepping Up

When I bought my Charge HR I was actually expecting that would work.

I mean, if all the historic information goes to runkeeper anyway (sleep, calories, etc.), why not adding the HR information to each of the runkeeper activities?

Shouldn't be that difficult and would make a huge difference!

LøperMedUlver
First Steps
I bought this in hope to replace my Bluetooth chest strap, in use with common training apps that support Bluetooth pulse monitors. 😒
GarryDK
Recovery Runner

Garmin connect too! 

AlexilSecco
First Steps
I support the request too! It'd be great using the Charge HR with my Suunto Ambit3! It is already possible with the Adidas Fit Smart (with all apps too).
prezes
Recovery Runner

absolutely! this would help a lot!

aguayodav
Jogger

this feature is a MUST. Can't read the screen in daylight while running, i need this badly, go for it

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Im up for the idea too!!

HP22
Base Runner

I would love it if the hr would go into the Map my fitness apps as I have to wear an external HRM 

fabio_santino
Recovery Runner

Also would be nice to use the Surge as a HRM for UA Record app.

KjetilM
Jogger

The sync with Endomondo is great, but is should be possible to configure that only exercises and not the entire daily summary are exported.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

PhoenixofMT
Base Runner

[Edit:] Meh...

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.